Description minerals drink
FitLine Resto mineral drink is a mixture of magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium and vitamin D3 in the perfect proportion as the human body needs and can absorb these minerals. It is an ideal drink for the evening or even after sports. Because minerals support the acid-base balance1.
You should ideally take the Minerals Drink together with Basics and Acti Drink, or our PowerCocktail as a mixture of these two, for a holistic supply. These products are also available together at a discounted price in the Optimal Set.
- Perfectly matched minerals and trace elements for optimal and balanced intake
- Minerals and trace elements are basic building blocks of numerous body structures: Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Minerals support an acid-base balance: 1Rich in zinc - contributes to the normal acid-base metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails, and skin.
- Rich in vitamin D - contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- The unique technology Nutrient Transport Concept supports nutrient absorption. Read more about the special features of the products and about the quality
- For holistic nutrition, please combine with the PowerCocktail
(These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
For us, minerals are an essential part of good nutrient supplementation. Many people today have deficiencies in various minerals because they eat too many foods low in minerals (such as white flour and sweets). Also, a lot of acid is formed in the body due to metabolic processes and daily challenges such as stress. The product provides these important minerals and trace elements and thus also supports the body in a good acid-base balance (Rich in zinc - contributes to the normal acid-base metabolism. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.).
When using dietary supplements with minerals, it is important that they provide a scientifically sound combination of all important minerals. The correct ratios of magnesium and calcium, for example, are crucial, and it is not uncommon for essential trace elements such as zinc, chromium or copper to be forgotten. A one-sided supplementation, for example, of only magnesium, as thousands of people still do, harms the body in the long term.
Order Resto minerals